Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Baby shower motorcycle

About 2 years ago I was trying to figure out what gift to get for my nephew's  baby shower.  My aunt called me up telling me that she heard I needed a gift for a baby shower and that she had the perfect idea for me.  The people  at the daycare she had been working at had been using this idea for a few and it was a big hit.  She sent me to check out http://www.sweetaprils.com/2011/08/diaper-motorcycle-tutorial-diy-how-to.html?m=1
I loved it!  The motorcycle  could be done fairly cheap  if you didn't care at all about brands and such,  however  I decided I wanted to use products that they actually wanted so that it would be more appreciated.  I convinced  my sister in law  to go in on it with me. After my first  one and the mom to be saying she wanted to use it for decoration in baby's room for a while,  I decided to  use size 2 diapers next time so that there was no rush in taking it apart and all supplies would still be used.  I think this is a brilliant idea and had a lot of fun creating this fun gift.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment