Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Crochet baby shower gift

A friend of mine is having a baby shower  and I decided I was going  to crochet something  to go with my gift.  Originally  I was planning  on  doing the motorcycle diaper cake thing and Crochet  the stuffed animal  for it.  After asking what her favorite  animal was I began searching to see if there was a good option for an owl that could sit on the motorcycle.  While searching  I decided to change my plan and just Crochet a gift all together and bag the motorcycle all together.  This is what I have so far and am trying  to decide of I should add more to the gift or just  do these. I hope they work out and are adorable  on the tiny day girl soon to come :)  I'm  not entirely  happy with how the green sandles turned out but hopefully  they will work out. I am not goona lie, I'm not one of those people who find crocheting  therapeutic  or just wants to sit down and Crochet  to crochet,  but I do like finishing cute,  unique things! Maybe one day I'll love crocheting in  itself,  but for now I just look forward to finishing cute things like this! 

The owl hat pattern  is found here. 
http://www.repeatcrafterme.com/2012/09/crochet-owl-hat-pattern-in-newborn.html?m=1
Sandles were found here. http://www.jennyandteddy.com/2013/08/25free-crochet-baby-sandals-and-barefoot-patterns/

No comments:

Post a Comment