Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Plastic canvas minecraft creeper.

I decided mushroom  needed a friend so I went ahead and  drew out plans for a creeper!  :)  Here is how it went... 

The design  I made.  The top of legs section  is done in one section and legs are attached to the bottom and body to the top.  
When attaching the legs I found it easiest  to attach one side however you prefer,  but for the second side I sewed sides or legs together in a row,  then after they were attached to each other, I attached  them to the body. I opted to not sew the inside side of the second leg section leaving only 3 sides attached to base,  and it seems fine. 
Attach the base of the head onto the body prior to sewing entire head together.  I do wish I had only attached it on the front and back.  I think it would have been easier sewing the head together without the additional layer of yarn already attached when assembling the head. 
Here he is! 
Finished product.  :)  still not perfect,   but I like it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment